• BCA Finances

An informative discussion

Recently there was long thread about the BCA. I can now post possible answers to some of the questions, such as "Why is the BCA still raising membership prices when there is a significant amount still left in its coffers?"

Click here for more

2014 expeditions... Any planned? Annual Expeds?

Antwan

Good afternoon, as my job deasnt allow me to take time off when most expeditions are on I fugured 12 month notice should be sufficient!  So what are the usual expeditions that go out and and are there any planned for next year already? I'm by no means a super caver but I figure I need to go on at least one expedition before I get too old!

Leclused

Antwan said:
Good afternoon, as my job deasnt allow me to take time off when most expeditions are on I fugured 12 month notice should be sufficient!  So what are the usual expeditions that go out and and are there any planned for next year already? I'm by no means a super caver but I figure I need to go on at least one expedition before I get too old!

Anual expeds ?  Sure on the PSM (France/ Spain) there are several annual expeds from different clubs.

More info via Arsip : http://s391384129.onlinehome.fr/arsip/