• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Pub games

Wolfart

Just come back from a darts match and we won god know's how many pints we've had but it was a long night ,almost bed and breky. Do any of you lot play pub games ? I know J RAT is good at shove halpenny at the Hunters. what babout quiots ,bar billiards, etc :?:

Brendan

How about inventing digs to tantalise other cavers, only for them to go and look at complete sh*tholes, with no potential?

T

tubby two

Ah, classic sandbagging... such fun... especially when aimed at some cocky little fresher... not that i'd do such things...

tt.

D

Dave H

Table traversing is quite a laugh if you have a back room to play in! Around the side and back to the top is quite easy; around the end is not!

Another favourite it placing a loop of tape around one ankle and then passing your body through it until it passes off the other ankle. Each round make the loop smaller. I have done it twice with a wire coat hanger (and been cut out twice), but that was when I was 2 stones lighter.

Picking up the matchbox with your mouth from behind your chair is another good one.

The most disgusting I saw was the farting contest on the pub hearth, when someone 'followed through'

T

tiggs

Table Traversing..is that what Diggerdog, Cavegod, and Dunc were doing @ SWCC cottages a few years ago...before we got called out with Cave Rescue????? I never got my turn :cry:

T

tiggs

Don't know what you're talking about

OH YES YOU DO!!! (and somewhere I have the pics to prove it LOL) (or were those the ones I lost during the Tiggs-big-computer-crash-of-2005? :LOL:

caverholic

Everyone has failed to mention the all time classic pub game.

Squeeze through the cart wheel at the Old Hill Inn in Chapel-le-dale.

dunc

OH YES YOU DO!!! (and somewhere I have the pics to prove it LOL) (or were those the ones I lost during the Tiggs-big-computer-crash-of-2005
Lost, ah well, never mind...

Squeeze through the cart wheel at the Old Hill Inn in Chapel-le-dale.
Never tried the wheel.. Although in a non-pub environment I've squeezed through a table and chair..

T

tiggs

Although in a non-pub environment I've squeezed through a table and chair..

SMARTA*SE!!!!!

why waste time in pubs playing games when you could just drink in em? lol

I can play pool. (although in my case its a bit of an extreme sport as i am not v good at keeping the balls on the table!!)

Horace

Squeeze through the cart wheel at the Old Hill Inn in Chapel-le-dale

A game I really wish I hadn't attempted on Sunday night as I got stuck enough to require 5 people's assistance to back out and one kind gentleman to squash my breasts back through. Worst of all I was only attempting 6 o'clock and Sid Perou has it on video! :oops:

Still it's been a good kick up the arse to work off the large amount of beer and curries I've consumed in the four months since I last went through!

T

tubby two

What about the uber-classic spoon game, and the three-man lift?

both need quite a 'friendly' pub.

tt.

T

tiggs

sounds intriguing Pisshead.... is that similar to the mars bar game? ;-)

G

George North

I doubt it! Use your imagination as to what might go in the marmite jar - and then think about why they might not come out again afterwards - ouch! :shock:

Now what's the mars bar game :?:

Wolfart

The village i live in has only just had a new pub built, we only have Ring of bells surf boar & timothy taylor and upstairs is an indian resteraunt, i'm in heaven. p.s. no one mentioned good old Buttcombe mmmmmmmmmm one of my favourites, i've also had a Bishops finger & a Foxes nob.

Wolfart

Oh knickers my last post should have gone on favourite tipple,its been a long hard day at school teachers can be worse than kids

Wolfart

Never mind deep fried mars bars, marmite & mars mmmmmmmmm,I remember Mick Jagger use to like mars bars with Marriane Faithful? :shock: :blowjob: