• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Your opportunity to marry Ian Duncan Smith MP

exsumper

Thanks Graham
Its unfortunate but people seem to take more notice of the flippant.
I've signed the same petition myself.

Not holding my breath to see when this government will start to cut the benefits of the sponger at the top.

It doesn't seem unreasonable to me tp link M.P's salaries to 2x the average. There's an incentie to do better. Capitalism in action!.

kay

exsumper said:
It doesn't seem unreasonable to me tp link M.P's salaries to 2x the average. There's an incentie to do better. Capitalism in action!.

The argument for MPs salaries is that otherwise the only people who could afford to be MPs  would be the very rich.

So why not means test their salaries?

graham

Whilst I take Alex's point about flippancy getting noticed more than serious complaints, it is also the case that the UK government is obliged to take notice of petitions on its own site. I urge you all, therefore, to sign this one

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/43154

along with any others that might cause the wilder antics of this very stupid man to be reined in even slightly.

Andyj23UK

if i marry him - will i have to grant him conjugal rights ???? ?30k pa sounds ok - taking it up the arse doesnt

gus horsley

I'm not allowed to vent my views as I work for an apolitical organisation  :ang:

but I'd rather gargle battery acid than live with I D-S