Yorkshire Day

D

Dave H

Eh up - me whippet thought that were reet on :tease:

Down in Northamptonshire the Brass Bands are much more genteel - I should know - my wife plays in a second section band and hours spent doing that = caving credits for me!

graham

Oh, let the poor deprived buggers celebrate one day a year.  :beer:  The rest of us have 365 to enjoy.  :LOL: 8)

Roger W

T'lads from Lancashire leave their tails hanging on the fence at the border when they cross over, or so I was told...

;)

Mr Fell

Roger W said:
T'lads from Lancashire leave their tails hanging on the fence at the border when they cross over, or so I was told...

;)

Only cause them in Yarkshire get jelous if we dont :tease:

A

andymorgan

gus horsley said:
Lancashire keeps the worst weather off Yorkshire apart from many other things.

The weather in Lancashire must be really, really, really bad then! :eek:

gus horsley

andymorgan said:
gus horsley said:
Lancashire keeps the worst weather off Yorkshire apart from many other things.

The weather in Lancashire must be really, really, really bad then! :eek:

It is - try spending a couple of weeks in Bolton and tell me if you aren't depressed after the experience.

A

andymorgan

gus horsley said:
It is - try spending a couple of weeks in Bolton and tell me if you aren't depressed after the experience.

No thanks!

A

andymorgan

andymorgan said:
gus horsley said:

No thanks!

Same goes for anywhere north of Birmingham  ;)

gus horsley

racingsnake said:
Q. whats the difference between a yorkshireman and god??

A. God doesn't think he is a yorkshireman.

What's the difference between a Yorkshireman and a coconut?

A.  You can get a drink out of a coconut.

Wolfart

ey up lads no bickering or yul have mr butcombe slagin thee off as fer me lancs or york there fine in me book , anyhouse of tit vegas on tues then drive op through death valley up sierra nevada,hope to do a bit of caving (if the missus will let me ) then up to napa , wine sampling,san francisco ,back to vegas 30th wed anniversary then back home

Mr Fell

See ya Wolfart - dont gas all the yankees with ya ferts and dont drink em dry after death valley :beer:. Why not do a Pete Martin and introduce them to pints of wine and getting totally shitfaced :LOL: