• Descent 298 publication date

Our June/July issue will be published on Saturday 8 June

Now with four extra pages as standard. If you want to receive it as part of your subscription, make sure you sign up or renew by Monday 27 May.

Click here for more

Flask with Tea found in treasury sump.

alastairgott

has anyone lost a flask of tea in the castleton catchment? It seems to be a mint tea or other strangish tea, possibly a "teapigs" type bag, it looked like a plastic teabag anyway. Not a proper teabag for proper tea, we're not called the Tea and scone group for nothing!

Anyway, if anyones lost a flask then i'd be interested to know where they lost it, as it was floating in treasury sump with its gaffatape and rollmat still attached.

[gmod]I've split the ensuing discussion about the flask and moved it to the Diving section of the Forum so that this post isn't lost in a load of other posts. The owner may want the flask back after all.[/gmod]

alastairgott

I think perhaps he puts it inside a daren drum with a bicycle valve in the top to increase the pressure? (I think they pump it up before going through the sump?)

paul

[gmod]I moved the posts discussing the flask and sumps to the Diving Section: https://ukcaving.com/board/index.php?topic=22843 Unless you want to post something to try and reunite the flask with its owner, please continue the discussion there. This section is for Lost and Found items.[/gmod]