• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

  • The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

Stenlight issue..

Inferus

New member
I've had my trusty Sten for years and had no issues (apart from replacing the original sub standard battery that failed with one in a case).

However, today it cut out a few times and the only way to get it back on appeared to be wait briefly, disconnect battery, reconnect..
Looking at it at home, it would appear that tapping the cable close to the lamp body causes it to cut out. So I'm guessing cable issue of some description? Has anyone else had similar issues and is it easy to rectify or get spares? I've got no idea on electronics, so simple would be good :lol:
 
Roy Fellows may be able to help you:

http://www.ledcaplamps.com

I think he has the remaining UK stock of Stenlight spares.
 
Back
Top