• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Westminster Speleological Group - bulletins

moorebooks

Active member
I have copies of what appears to be the whole of volume 7 nos 1 -1 (197/2);
Volume 8 nos 1&2 (1973); Volume 5 no 11 (1968) and Volume 2  (July 1956)

I don't like to just throw away, I wouldn't bother with ebay or placing on my website  these are full of plans, trip reports etc . Is anyone interested I will take to Hidden Earth otherwise they will be recycled sadly

Mike
 
Back
Top