• The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn again - number 207

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Book for sale

Bill bailey

New member
I have copy of a book by Dave Elliot - SRT. It is in almost mint condition, unbroken spine and unmarked. Looking to give it a good home. This is a valuable collectors item so anyone interested please contact me with a reasonable offer.
 

Attachments

  • SRT book 1.jpg
    SRT book 1.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 598
I can vouch for this post, knowing BB personally and handling/seeing the book - it is mint and the spine isn't even folded so hasn't been read. The best example/condition of DE's SRT I've ever had the good fortune to witness. I already have a copy so declined the opportunity to take it on. :-)
 
Back
Top