Photos for book

I need photos for a book I am preparing. Currently I need a photo of the entrance of the Guiers Mort, from the inside looking out. Does anyone have such a thing. CDW does not.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,Graham

langcliffe

Graham Proudlove said:
I need photos for a book I am preparing. Currently I need a photo of the entrance of the Guiers Mort, from the inside looking out. Does anyone have such a thing. CDW does not.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,Graham

I have a few. I'll look out the best for you.

Huge

You're welcome to use this one of mine, if you can't use the others for some reason.

Random bloke on the left, that we couldn't persuade to move out of the way!

Attachments

• Guiers Mort.JPG
    Guiers Mort.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 158

christine

Graham I sent you a message but you didn't respond. Think Mike Thomas has some very good ones and I think I have copies.
I have permission to send them on to you if you need them.

Chris

David Rose

Huge, I want to publish an article in the next BCA newsletter about the Crolles system, and the P40 - Glaz or Guiers Mort traverse. Do you have any more photos? The ones the author sent are not very good. That image here is stunning. 

Huge

Hi David. Thank's for the complement. I didn't take any underground photos on that trip (1992) but may have other entrance shots (possibly P40 from outside) as well as of the general area. I'll have a look and PM you. You're welcome to use the one above and I can send you a hi-res version. It's a scan of a slide or negative, can't remember which!