• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

WANTED Petzl Stops

How modern do they have to be? I've got two of the older design with the metal gate you can have, plenty of life left in them.
 
I might have one knocking around that's surplus to requirements. Can't remember if I sold it/ gave it away already... Will have a look tonight.
 
mikem said:
Just got to get them to Ulster...
Or they can come caving on Mendip and collect ;)

PeteHall said:
I might have one knocking around that's surplus to requirements. Can't remember if I sold it/ gave it away already... Will have a look tonight.
Just checked and it's still there. In pretty good condition too as I only used it for a year or so, before upgrading to a rack. I'll drop you a PM.
 
Off thread a little, but if anyone has some really worn out knackered STOPs destined for the bin give me shout; always after worn out kit for courses to illustrate retirement time...
 
Back
Top