• POT TRUMPS!

    Descent are delighted to introduce their new cave-themed card game – Pot Trumps – to the caving world.

    £5 from the sale of each pack will be donated to the British Cave Rescue Council.

    Click here for details

  • STARLESS RIVER WILL BE IN MENDIP THIS WEEKEND

    The Travelling Shop will be in Mendip on the 10th, from 9.30am

    Click here for details

WANTED Petzl Stops

How modern do they have to be? I've got two of the older design with the metal gate you can have, plenty of life left in them.
 
I might have one knocking around that's surplus to requirements. Can't remember if I sold it/ gave it away already... Will have a look tonight.
 
mikem said:
Just got to get them to Ulster...
Or they can come caving on Mendip and collect ;)

PeteHall said:
I might have one knocking around that's surplus to requirements. Can't remember if I sold it/ gave it away already... Will have a look tonight.
Just checked and it's still there. In pretty good condition too as I only used it for a year or so, before upgrading to a rack. I'll drop you a PM.
 
Off thread a little, but if anyone has some really worn out knackered STOPs destined for the bin give me shout; always after worn out kit for courses to illustrate retirement time...
 
Back
Top