• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Best Ever Avoiding the Pub Song

ZombieCake

Well-known member
I guess that a lot of people aren't too bothered by the pubs opening and want a bit of piece and quiet.  Similarly a glass or two of prosecco seems to be rather popular in recent weeks.  Hmm...  quiet and Italian - what to do?  After a bit of thought I think I'll start with the following from one of Italy's best.  Other nations, thoughts and comments of course welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx58hXh4pVA


 
Back
Top