• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

Best Ever Mask Related Song

ZombieCake

Well-known member
Yes, its a controversial and somewhat pointless command and control law from a weak government.  But hey, I have awkward respiratory problems so the gormless sheep get to shout at me irrationally. Which isn't nice.
Anyway, I'll thought I'd start with the the following from an album titled 'Masque'.  Song title is called 'Never Again.' I'm sure that the lyrics weren't intended to to be interpreted this way, but times change. Anyway as ever thoughts and comment welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vay7Hk6R5J8







 
Back
Top