Free Digging Winch

Mark

Free to a good home

Made by Tom Proctor back in the eighties, (its been sat in our lock up since John Beck passed away).

Brilliant for digging shafts (John cleared many out using this bit of kit).

Its got a foot brake and ratchet and is good order.

Located in the Peak District

Free if anyone wants it we are moving lock up and would prefer not to have to find space in the new one

Attachments

• IMG_1781.jpg
    IMG_1781.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 320

2xw

I'm interested and can collect (whn ive finished isolating..) how actually big is it? Hard to get a sense of scale

AR

Will/Mark, I can collect it from Eyam and keep it at Flagg until Will's able to collect if it needs to move ASAP?

crickleymal

2xw said:
I'm interested and can collect (whn ive finished isolating..) how actually big is it? Hard to get a sense of scale
Well there are 3 buckets stacked to the right so I'd guess the windery bit is about 3 ft off the ground.

2xw

crickleymal said:
2xw said:
Well there are 3 buckets stacked to the right so I'd guess the windery bit is about 3 ft off the ground.

Oh aye didnt see that

AR, I live in Eyam at the moment so might be easier to just leave it outside my house if anyone has the time!

Mark

2xw said:
crickleymal said:
2xw said:

Oh aye didnt see that

AR, I live in Eyam at the moment so might be easier to just leave it outside my house if anyone has the time!

The whole thing is about 2mtr tall, I can drop it off at yours if you like Will

2xw

Aye that'd be good if that's okay! I stop being infectious tomorrow and I don't have a temperature (but do have a cough) if you want it picked up