• POT TRUMPS!

    Descent are delighted to introduce their new cave-themed card game – Pot Trumps – to the caving world.

    £5 from the sale of each pack will be donated to the British Cave Rescue Council.

    Click here for details

  • STARLESS RIVER WILL BE IN MENDIP THIS WEEKEND

    The Travelling Shop will be in Mendip on the 10th, from 9.30am

    Click here for details

Dead 14.4V Makita batteries

Benfool

Active member
Does anybody have any dead BL1440 Makita batteries, typically used with a 14.4v SDS drill?

Doesn't matter if either the cells or the electronics are dead, I only want the case - I've got some spare electronics  modules, so I'm gonna knock up a couple of battery packs.

Thanks!

B
 
Yes pretty sure I have one. It will be a couple of weeks before I can check.

Don?t hold back on all the other offers you will obviously get  ;D

I will PM you once I know for sure and arrange delivery

Ian
 
Thanks Ian!

No hurry, wont be using them for quite a while! I'll take as many as there are available, so if others have any, I take them.

B
 
Dug it out. However it turns out to be a BL1430. 14.4V. 3.0 AH

Any good ?
 
Back
Top