four kind of 'free' Ecrin helmets [buy the attached lights!]

topcat

With some sadness and regret I have decided that my neck will no longer tolerate the weight of my Ecrins.  Like many cavers I consider these to be the best of all helmets for underground, but I just have to lighten the load: both helmet and lights.

Please contact me direct on tenboats@gmail.com for detailed descriptions and photos.  I have priced them according to the lights and spares provided and not the helmets themselves.  The green Ecrin Best helmet alone often goes for very silly prices,  the yellow a bit less, and of course the standard red just for c?30.

Caver post to the Dales possible end of April: could be passed on from there?

Brief descriptions:

Green Ecrin Best with Custom Duo Omni, plus LED side light, 6 rechargables, new spare lens and x2 battery packs.  ?80  Helmet is obviously cave used, but sound.

Yellow Ecrin Best with Fenix HL55 and LED side light and x3 18650 batteries  ?80.  Helmet is obviously cave used, but sound.

Red Ecrin Roc with Custom Duo Gecko conversion, battery pack is currently belt mounted but can be converted to helmet mount as x2 battery cases are provided, spare new Duo lens.  ?75 Helmet is in excellent condition as it has never been underground.

One for the miners: 
Red Ecrin with Petzl Aceto carbide lamp, titanium generator and many brand new spares, and carbide [caver post only].  Helmet is in good condition, has only rarely been underground and only in Long Churns.  ?200    Price reflect reluctance to sell my heritage, and the fact that recently a similar set, without any spares, went for ?250 on feebay.

I'm happy to post.

Finally, if you get together with your mates and buy the lot [post/deliver to one person] then I'll throw in my white rock climbing Ecrin FOC :)

Life just won't be the same without them :(  But maybe I'll be able to look over my shoulder after a day underground?

TC

Cavediver

Příteli ja si svou Ecrinku hyčkam od její koupi ,vidíš ji na mém profilu ,ale na kongresu v Lisabonu mně z ni doslova ukradli mou jeskynářkou pýchu originál od pána Petzla ,prosím tebe a celou späleologickou rodinu jestli ji nemá někdo na prodej tak jak už jednou publikováno bylo ale nikdo se mi nezval
Bud utim nejšťastnějším středoevropanem na světě

Prosím Vás přátele společnosti pokud by jste souhlasil pan topcat by byl k dispozici velmi rád bych ji koupil a poku ne příteli topcat snad ti doma zbilo něco s novým modelem duo nebo junior
Spozdravem nahoře zdar a všem hodně štěstí a zdraví v objevování podzemní krásy
S pozdravem Dr.Camillho & Codiak

Attachments

• Explorer_Led_14_deportesnomadas_ml.jpg
    Explorer_Led_14_deportesnomadas_ml.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 58
  • petzl-aceto-gas-piezozuender_2_2.jpg
    petzl-aceto-gas-piezozuender_2_2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 60
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 59