• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

Dales trips

Comptonlad

New member
Hello all, I've just arrived in the Dale's for a week's caving, and my caving partner has injured their knee, so can't cave.
If there are any trips I can join, I would be very grateful.
I'm free from tomorrow (16 10 21) until Thursday, staying in Ingleton. I have transport, ropes and BCA insurance.
Thanks in advance.
 
Whereabouts are you staying?

I'm a fan of the solo caving trip so definitely consider it, after good weather forecast reading.

and get well soon!
 
I?d vouch for Comptonlad if people don?t know him.

Shame I live too far away in Mendips so can?t go caving with him this time.
 
langcliffe said:
He's offered to take into Lost Johns' on Tuesday. He doesn't know how old I am, so he's in for a shock.

Yeah - bet he doesn't know how hard it'll be to keep up with you!  ;)
 
Back
Top