• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

newbie trip

Burt

New member
Good to meet you all on Saturday, and thanks to Rachel & Andy for the puddings. My wife thought I was away having an affair until I mentioned I had been lured by chocolate pudding and coffee!

Lots of you were mentioning Box mines. I'm going on Wednesday with Danny, meet at the quarrymans arms, Box Hill, Box, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 8HN 7.30. If anyone needs a lift from Shipham / Burrington about 6:30 then PM me.

Trip will be about 4 hours but expect to get lost! A tilley lamp is a great idea as it's such a big place. No real technical stuff - just a long and interesting walk underground.

Burt


 
Back
Top