Dreanen - start of strawberry passage?

Alkapton

Or perhaps some stupid questions?  Of which I have 3 but will ask only 2.

At the 'end' of Darling Rifts past the drop down into chamber the rift seems to continue, but I found it very constricted - I think I could with effort get past constriction and the rift seems to widen out a bit - is it possible to continue much further?  I guess not but I keep wondering.

On way in through spare rib, near start of spare rib I think, high up in  the right hand wall there seems to be a tube or passage with formations at the bottom of its entrance, from the description I don't think this could possibly be the start of Strawberry Passage, and because of formations I can well understand if nobody has ever looked there, but each time I go past I look up and wonder if it is passage or just a hollow - does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Huge

From what I remember, the end of Darling Rifts becomes too narrow, is partially mud filled, and goes around some sharp bends. I've never thought that there's any more passage here but I could be wrong.

Sorry I don't recognised the second bit of passage you're asking about. Spare Rib is the little corkscrewy bit you drop through when you come out at the bottom of the scaffolded shaft and crawl under the wall on the right. It ends once you reach the stream. The rest of the passage here is the Pitch Bypass - everything from the very end of Darling Rifts down to Cairn Junction.

The start of Strawberry Passage is above Cairn Junction.

Huge

Sorry. Should of added that if you can be a bit more specific then maybe I or someone else can help.

How about describing its location in relation to a more obvious feature. I'm assuming it's in the Pitch Bypass somewhere so is it near Spare Rib or the cascades etc.

Alkapton

Sharp bends in Darling Rifts?  You have been further down it than I have then, mud was not noticable either.  The other one,...  I should be there tomorrow so will look for obviouse landmark.

Huge

The sharp bends are where the rift ends, not in the rift itself. It's not possible to go more than a couple of meters passed the rift down to the chamber on the left and the start of the Pitch Bypass on the right. It just closes down.