The Barrel

Mark

If your caving in the peak district and want a post caving pint, The Barrel at Bretton has just been taken over by Andy & Michelle,

They are both into caving, Andys caved with the Orpheus since he was a small child and will give you a very warm welcome. the food and company is excellent.

Please support them it would be nice to have another caving pub in the Peak

It would be nice if they can bring back the Ind Coope Burton Ale they used to sell there. It was delicious. And a very fine view on a summers evening as well. I like the Barrel already! And if you want a Sunday dinner there turn up early it gets very busy.

Went up to the Barrel for a pint this afternoon after a disappointing trek for field mushrooms :(
It's just too dry still this year.

Didn't recognise Andy! :oops: Well it has been a while since I last saw him. He did recognise me though!

It is such a nice place to drink beer on a warm summers evening.

Mark, is it true you might get access to LWS. Not going to mention it's full name - I think you will know where I'm talking about. If you do I would be very interested and can show you where we were looking 10 years ago.

Dan

Mark

danthecavingman said:
Mark, is it true you might get access to LWS. Not going to mention it's full name - I think you will know where I'm talking about. If you do I would be very interested and can show you where we were looking 10 years ago.

Dan

Hoping so Dan, will keep you posted