• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Can any one help in the Brecon Beacons?

richierich

Hi... Ive been lurking around in this forum for a while and thought it was about time i joined up. I have a weeks holiday booked for the last week of july and will be staying near Llandovery in the Brecon Beacons. I am hoping to get a bit of caving in.
I used to cave years ago and have been down a few easy caves in the last couple of years but would love to see some of the more out of reach formations  and passage ways. I was wandering if anyone out there could help with a trip or if anyone knows of centres that offer a guiding service? Thanks in advance for any help.    richierich

richierich

Hi Burt and Huge.. thanks for your replies. I will have a look into your suggestions and see where it takes me. Burt.. i may take you up on the offer of coming and having a go around the Mendip area. Would you be about during the last week of July or would i need to get in contact with someone else for assistance? Thanks again        richierich