• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Digging in Fairy Cave Quarry

Paul Smith

So who is digging in Fairy Cave Quarry currently? I spotted two dig sites yesterday when I was there climbing. Getting up to the base of Withy Crack is currently a tad more tricky with all the rubble around.

The Old Ruminator

I hope that any work being done in FCQ is being done with the awareness and consent of the management committee.

Don't forget the film preview on Friday  20th Sept.

Ali M

The Old Ruminator said:
I hope that any work being done in FCQ is being done with the awareness and consent of the management committee.

You are one of the people digging there.....    :-[

chunky

Ali M said:
The Old Ruminator said:

You are one of the people digging there.....    :-[
[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Ali M

Sorry Nick - I could not resist that one. Hope that you had a good holiday.  Ali x

mrodoc

Which were actually gun emplacements. See other thrread! Re FCQ. It seems to have become a popular dog walking spot amongst cavers. I mean dog walking and not dogging too.

The Old Ruminator

I am sure that the perpetrators will post up some news somewhere when the MC see fit to allow it. Meanwhile, the scree slope seems to be increasing.