Fantasy Camera Re-incarnation

ZombieCake

I was wondering if there was a camera, old or new, or features thereof that you miss and would like reproduced today, maybe with a slight change?
I'll start the ball rolling with my favourite early 1970's camera that I still use for fun:  I'd love it if Olympus would re-release the 35RC rangefinder film camera.  It's the one that out Leica'd Leica http://www.kenrockwell.com/olympus/35rc.htm
It has a 42mm lens, which is actually the correct standard lens for 35mm film (Pentax still make one). 50mm was what Oscar Barnack of Leica fame happened to have lying around so that's what was used, and the rest is history...
What would I change or not?  Keep it film. Maybe beef the construction up a bit. Metering could use modern lithium batteries (in practise not an issue as can use zinc-air Wein Cells) as voltage drop profile and metering is a consideration.
Any thoughts??

ZombieCake

Oops here's a quick recent people pic, Ilford XP2 film used. Image squished a lot to fit forum stuff, no light room, no photoshop, it's as is:

Attachments

• PeopleSnap1.jpg
    PeopleSnap1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 134

ZombieCake

Not bad for a 48 year old camera.  Film is the new vinyl: there is  just something so nice about it.