• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Like button

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
The 'like' button has arrived!!

See what you think.... and see if you can find it  ;)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Mark Sims for researching it and Q for adding it deserve the credit  (y) (y)- I'm just trying very hard not to like, like and like  ;)

Now where's that Mark Burkey photo of me in Heron........?

mudman

PeteHall said:
Well I can't find it...

Maybe just my phone, or maybe I just need my eyes testing...

Attachments

• 20180414_003515.png
    20180414_003515.png
    574.1 KB · Views: 198
I found it  ;) and liked

I then pressed the back button on my web browser to get back to the home page and it had unliked  :(

Also I opened the list of people who had liked and the 'close'page' button at the bottom didn't appear to work, I had to use the back button again.

(I love playing with software)

Well done peeps I like it  :clap:

NewStuff

Les W said:
PeteHall said:
Still not there... Must be my phone...  :cry:

If you're using an ad blocker it may be blocking the like button...

Les - Nope, it's there, uBlock Origin.

Pete - It's in the top right corner of each post, any "likes" are displayed in the bottom left. If you're using Tapatalk on your phone, it may be different, this is on a "real" browser.

alanw

NewStuff said:
Les W said:
PeteHall said:
Still not there... Must be my phone...  :cry:

If you're using an ad blocker it may be blocking the like button...

Les - Nope, it's there, uBlock Origin.

Pete - It's in the top right corner of each post, any "likes" are displayed in the bottom left. If you're using Tapatalk on your phone, it may be different, this is on a "real" browser.

It's not there if you're on the "recent posts" view. Click on the link to the post and it appears.

MarkS

I don't seem to be able to see it either, but I can see the 'likes'. Maybe it is a moderators thing?

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry mods.  It must be a glitch or box unchecked.  I'll get Q onto it first thing Monday.

MarkS

I think the Huautla topic is a prime example of why the like button is a great addition to the forum.

It's clearly a popular post (18 likes in <24 hrs) but I don't think 18 people would be replying to say they like it.

(y) (y)