Eldon Stomp/Stag do

SamT

Right - Im getting married at the end of April and the Eldon stomp is on the 16th April so that sounds like a damn good idea for me to hijack it and use it as my stag do.

Details of the venue have not been finalised yet but watch this space.

Obviously anyone is invited and the more the merrier so book a space in your diaries

:drink:

Laadeeez more that welcome

:dancing:

D

Dave H

But will you still be allowed out to play in the mud?:whip:

Congratulations :love: I hope you are very happy together.

T

tiggs

I dunno whether to say "Congratulations" or " You Mad Fool!" lol

Ok CONGRATULATIONS YOU MAD FOOLS!!!! :kiss:

ps dont forget to get her to sign a pre-nuptial CAVING agreement (so you have it in writing that you can go caving whenever you want to :) :LOL:

SamT

Mr D has just phoned me up and announced the venue for the Stomp -

Sterndale Moor Club.
16th April - 7.30 till late

Good room - masses of Car Parking - Plenty of space for camping in the field next door. No locals to disturb.

Now - we really could do with a good turn out this year. Anyone and everyone is invited.

SUSS - how about using it to mourn the passing of your old club and celebrate the creation of your new one.

Stu - Im sure wheelchair access is available and you can keep those arms strong by dancing the night away on those crutches.

It seems this is the only derbyshire based social event that is organised each year bar a few private club dinners. so why not turn up and put some names to some faces.

Hurrah. Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp Stomp.

Stu

SamT said:
Stu - Im sure wheelchair access is available and you can keep those arms strong by dancing the night away on those crutches.

I aim to be up and hobbling for then... :hyper:

Good luck and see you there!

T

tiggs

you might get more money if you upload em first....do em pay per view n then let him bribe you to remove em :wink: :wink:

T

tiggs

cunning...have you done this before?
me? nah! I apparently have an eye for buisness (according to the mad gypsy who told my fortune a couple of years ago, she wanted to read my palm for £10 i managed to barter her down to a £5.. she said i had a real eye for business and would never be poor!!) :LOL:

SamT

Im back - and I know where you live bubba if those pics ever see the light of day - Im still reeling from sels comment.

Wedding and honeymoon were cool cheers - onlything I would change would be to make them both have lasted a bit longer.

Cant wait to see the photos meself - they're starting to trickle in. Need to see Bubs as he videoed the speaches etc.

bubba

Administrator
Too late, copies of all the pics are in several swiss bank vaults with instructions for them to be posted to Hazel's parents if I ever "dissapear" ;)

I can't even remember what Sel said :LOL:

As usual, I've been a lazy twat and not processed the videos yet, but I'll have a look see and hopefully get them all onto a dvd or something.