• BCA Finances

An informative discussion

Recently there was long thread about the BCA. I can now post possible answers to some of the questions, such as "Why is the BCA still raising membership prices when there is a significant amount still left in its coffers?"

Click here for more

Wanted: Black Oversuit

Rob

I'm after a new oversuit. Not really bothered on the material (i.e. cordura or PVC). All black would be ideal, but very dark colours may be ok.

Anyone know of any manufacturers?

Cave_Troll

i'm guessing he does not want to show up as he runs around doing his Sustained Handheld Illumination Technique photographs :)

Rob

If they were Handheld, i'd do well to show up in them!

But yes, you're right CT. It's all about the shit photos...

cavermark

I could do you a set of black overalls as a temporary measure (2nd thoughts they're probably big enough to fit you and katie in together - which may be an advantage?)

Hatstand

black oversuits are over-rated - a friend once had a Kingsdale oversuit which they had made in black cordura, with the notion that it would be more "stealthy". What a laugh! It was nice and black on the way *in* but on the exit it was either brown or grey. (Mineral dependant!)

Either way, it was still obviously an oversuit - surely more subtle to change once inside??