Peterson's Pot rigging

A_Northerner

Is there still pre-rigged rope in Peterson's Pot? I went down there a few months ago and it was all pre-rigged into Hall Of The Mountain King after roly poly passage (I know there's rigging in the entrance to do) I'm just checking if it's still there as I'm planning a morning trip down there this weekend.

Alex

Yeh I think there was, but its getting rather worn. I don't recommend a trip from the bottom up as you can't see what the anchors are like.

A_Northerner

Cheers Alex. Probably doing Petersons to Mistral so I'll be able to check anchors. When were you last there?

Luke

What is your definition of a "morning trip" and why are you constraining yourself to such a concept.

2xw

A "morning trip" is herewith defined as a trip one does in the morning, which then allows you to return at approximately 11am when the Freshers will have finished getting ready and it is almost time to take them to a hole

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
I went up from the bottom on the rescue last year.  The ropes and anchors were 'not for the feint hearted'.  We did use them though!