FS historic guides and other stuff

Antwan

Having a clear out to fund a new PC so I can actually do my uni work at a reasonable pace,

I have on offer:

F&RCC guide books;
1977 Pillar
1967 Great Langdale
1677 Great Gable
1976 Dow Crag

Climbers Club guide books
1 Carneddau
2 Ogwen
4 Clogwyn du'r Arddu
7 Gogarth
1981 Gogarth supplement

1 Bosigran and the north coast
2 Chair Ladder and the south coast

Cornwall - west penrith

other
1979 Northumberland - NMC
Scrambles in Snowdonia - Steve Ashton
Rock Climbing in Ireland - calvin torrans
Winter Skills - Rob Hunter
1981 Winter Climbs in the Lake District - R.Bennet, W.Birket, A. Hyslop
Helsby and the Wirral - Alan Rouse
BMC Stanage millstone 1983
North of England S.G. wilson and R.J. Kenyon
Tremadog by Leigh McGinley
the Alternative guide to British rock cllimbing by Gill Fawcett
Rock Climbing in the Peak District - Paul Nunn
Clwydd Limestone - S.M.Cathcart
Yorkshire Limestone - YMC
1977 Rock Climbing in the Peak District - Paul Nunn (includes some aid routes!)
Devon Rock Climbing by Robert Moulton

Thats it for the books, make me an offer.

I also have a pair of size 10 red chilli spirit lace up climbing shoes, used about 5 times indoors about 5 years ago, looking for ?30

Lightly used Yongnuo 460 flash gun, taken underground a couple of times ?30 posted

SamT

I'll take the stanage guide.
Also - is the Paul Nunn guide the one with the guy with yellow pants on coventry street at millstone.  If so - I'll take that too.  (or the more dull one with the guy on congo corner on stanage on the cover - if so, I'm not bothered about it).

fiver each?

Antwan

SamT said:
Also - is the Paul Nunn guide the one with the guy with yellow pants on coventry street at millstone.  If so - I'll take that too.  (or the more dull one with the guy on congo corner on stanage on the cover - if so, I'm not bothered about it).

fiver each?

Just realised I have both paul nunn books! so yeah, Stanage guide and the paul nunn with the yellow trousered dude. ?11 posted? (two fairly fat books compared to the rest)

SamT

Antwan said:
SamT said:

fiver each?

Just realised I have both paul nunn books! so yeah, Stanage guide and the paul nunn with the yellow trousered dude. ?11 posted? (two fairly fat books compared to the rest)
Hi.. yeah  great.  Paypal?

You can pm my details and I'll pm address. :D