Caving in Colombia.

ah147

If all the current participants put ?100 in to secure their place on the trip, then you'd have ?400 of your ?1000 ready to go!

Furthermore, I may actually donate ?100, that's a very cheap way for me to get all my flights and an expedition paid for next year...or is that not what you meant?

Sincerely, the idea of a kickstarter for a holiday in general is stupid and selfish. Especially as there were cavers in this area this/last year around the same time (I forget which year).

Pay for your own holiday.

mikekushy

Our flights are ?500. We are paying our own flights this year. We pay around 10 to 15 euros a day for accomadation and food.

So far there's 2 UK cavers, and 1 Fin' booked in. We have space for one more in Feburary This coming year.

I've edited my draft preview also. So it's a ?50 donation for a place in the future now.

I know of other caving members who have been to the country caving already, there is some information on the web.

The money would help go towards gear costs, like GPS devices and rope. Fuel so we can travel further. I just thought it would be a great experience that could provide some more information.

I've never used kickstarter before, that's kind of why I thought I'd add it on here. To get advice.

Mike.