• Photography Showcase

A great selection of caving photographs to see!

Many thanks to everyone who supports this ever popular thread. Why not join in if you have taken a shot you are pleased with? I'll pop some of my favourites up in notices from time to time - to cancel the notice, clck the X top right.

Click here to see more stunning shots

Recent content by moorebooks

1. M

Speleo Vertical DvD Vertical Caving Techniques

Steve, available on my website
  2. M

Wanted - Mendip underground 5th edition

Amazingly there seems to be no interest its now available via ebay...
  3. M

Dylife

Think you will find the Welsh Government have been proactive in dealing with ground water causing pollution - Frongoch for instance
  4. M

Wanted - Mendip underground 5th edition

I have a copy Mendip Underground 5 if anyone is interested Mike
  5. M

There are plenty of copies available - pm sent Mike
  6. M

This is now available at a reduced price of £4 Mike
  7. M

hidden Earth 2022 - is there going to be one?

Will there be a Hidden Earth event this year ? Mike
  8. M

Nottingham Tunnels

I have copies of Tony Walthams Sandstone Caves - one is for a couple of quid Mike
  9. M

Wanted: Mendip Underground: A Caver's Guide

They appeared to be so, but now have my suspicions I suspect the dealer was pulling a fast one and was promoring the lower price by asking over double elsewhere - either way no other cop[ies are available at this moment
  10. M

Interesting I saw 2 other copies at extortionate prices which are also no longer available Mike
  11. M

I note there are a couple of copies avaialble on the web https://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=31152605718&searchurl=kn%3DMendip%2BUnderground%2Ba%2Bcavers%2Bguide%26sortby%3D17&c and...
  12. M

The Speleogist Magazine nos 1 - 20

I have been asked to sell on behalf of the widow of friend who died recently with MND - The speleogist Magazine Volume I (1965) nos 1,2,3, 4, 5 Volume II (1966) 6, 6A, 7, 8, 9, 10 Volume 2 (1967) 11,12, 13,14: (1968) 15,16 ( 17 Missing) Volume 3 (1968) 18,19, 20 If anyone interested...
  13. M

British Mining No 112 ? Coal Mining in Bolton and Chorley

The northern Mines Research Society have just released their latest publication - British Mining No 112 ? Coal Mining in Bolton and Chorley Author Jack Nadin, A5 ,Softback, 200pages , 71 Photos and Illustrations. This monograph covers over 100 collieries mainly worked in the 19th Century there...
  14. M

Complete Set of Trevithick Society Journalsand newsletters , Mines Gwydyr Forest

I am selling on behalf of a widow A complete set of Trevithick Society Journals number 1 - 48 + Newsletters . Volumes 1 - 7 Mines of the Gwydyr Forest Please contact me direct if interested  Mike