• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Looking for a buddy for introductory cave diver course in january

Ralf

New member
I'll be participating in an introductory cave diver course in january (21st to 22nd) at FarrWorld. I'm looking for a third participant. As I need to book flights, and would hate to cancel those tickets would my buddy get sick, I need a redundant buddy... Anyone interested?

-------
ps. I already posted this on Yorkshire-divers.com
 
Back
Top