• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Petzl Le Pompe wanted by arthritic caver.

Ship-badger

Member
Has anyone out there got a Petzl Le Pompe that they are willing to part with, for a price obviously. I have developed a bit of arthritis, which is probably going to get worse, and I'm thinking that a Pompe might extend my potholing activities beyond what it might otherwise be. If nobody has one for sale, might someone post a couple of close-up photos of the pulley mechanism in order that I can modify one of my existing jammers. I have engineering experience and access to machinery, so please don't anyone turn this into a thread on the horrors of homemade caving kit.
 
ive been trying to get hold of a la pompe ascender for ages so if theres two out there im after one aswell.
not quite brave enough to make my own although i know it can be done fairly easily.
 
Back
Top