• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

Rope behind in Thrupe Lane Swallet

obelix

New member
On Thursday I left 25m of white rope behind, just inside the entrance. If someone does this trip in the next few days and lives in or near Bristol, or Shipham, or Yate please collect it and pm me and I will collect it from you and be very grateful.
Otherwise please leave it there as I can collect it on Monday.
Thank you in anticipation, 
 
Back
Top