• The winning ticket number is 100

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The first prize to be drawn is the womens Makalu Goretex jacket by Mountain Equipment.

    Click here to claim

  • The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

Charterhouse booking

RM

New member
Hi

Have been attempting to organise a trip in Charterhouse Cave in July and despite 3 emails to the secretary email listed on the website I have failed make contact with anyone. Does anyone know the details personal email of the secretary or if there is some other reason why I have not had a reply.

Thanks

Rob
 
Hi Rob.

Graham usually answers the email, so not sure what the problem is.

What date are you planning? I might be able to take you, or I can ask around the other leaders.

Pete
 
Back
Top