• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

PGEB-NM053040 batteries for Distox2

Benfool

Active member
Just ordered another batch of PGEB-NM053040 batteries for the distox2, they should be with me in a few weeks. Send me an email at ben(dot)t(dot)wright(at)gmail(dot)com or a PM if your interested. Usual price of ?20 per battery.

Thanks!

B
 
I now have these batteries if anybody needs one. They are going quite quick (think I've sold 10 out of 20 today), so let me know ASAP if you want one.

B
 
I'am an Italian speleo.
A'm looking for batteries PGEB NM053040 for disco X.
What I have to do to order that batteries?
Many thanks.
 
Hi there

I should be getting some in late April, so can sort you out then. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll be in touch.

B
 
If anybody needs any Distox2 batteries, I'll bring a load to Hidden Earth. Usual price of ?20 - send me an email at ben.t.wright (At) gmail (dot) com and I'll come find you.

B
 
Back
Top