• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Lost Petzl Pantin Titan streamway

MarkGrtion

New member
I lost (Left  :down:)my petzl pantin at the bottom of the pitch into Frozen in Time up the Titan streamway.  If anyone is passing and happens to spot it I?d appreciate getting it back.
Thanks very much 
 
You've got plenty of time on your hands... but if you want to go back, let me know.

I've never been to the Titan streamway, it's been saved as a treat! :)
 
Back
Top