Lost MUSC kit at YSS

Samouse1

Hello! MUSC President here. We were recently at YSS for our rope training weekend (19-21st October) and while we were there we lost 10 or so rigging crabs, Petzl o/k ovals. They?re marked with our tough tags, and we?re last seen in the entranceway under the bench. The only other people there that weekend were a group from the combined forces. We assume they were picked up by accident and YSS said they?d email around, however we haven?t heard anything. I dont like to think that someone would take them on purpose, but we could really do with them back! If anyone knows anyone from that group and ask around, we?d be eternally grateful!
Thanks
Todd

JoshW

I didn't see anything under the bench after that weekend  :confused:

I've just had a quick whizz around the hut and not seen anything - any chance they could have ended up in the stores?

Samouse1

I suppose they may have ended up in the YSS stores. We scoured all our stores and kit bags and cars but turned up nothing

JoshW

there's a member here this weekend will try and grab him after the pub to have a look in the stores, how's it marked?

Rhi

All the crabs should be marked with purple tough tags with our email address on them.