• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

I see a dark sail - trainsets optional

ZombieCake

Well-known member
Inspired by the Bluebell Railway bloke standing on one leg comment I was wondering what's the best caving related Jethro Tull song? My intro to Tull way back when was Broadsword and the Beast so I'll start with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIaPIy4Mddg&t=193s
 
Sums me up I suppose....lol

And one or two others on here I suspect.....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwn0R1PFUwU
 
Back
Top