Author Topic: Lost: Fenix HL35 light at Craig a Fynnon parking spot/Whitewalls hut (Wales)  (Read 503 times)

Offline Lucie

Hi, we went to Craig a Fynnon on Monday (6.5.) and I think I left my Fenix light there at the parking spot just below the cave in rush. There is also a small chance it was left in the Whitewalls hut.

You are the best if you have found it, I am very attached to it :D
Thank you for having a look around!
Lucie (Imperial College caving club)

Offline Aggybat

Lucie,

There will be a couple of CSS members at Whitewalls this weekend. I have asked them to look around the hut for you.

John

Offline mudman

• obsessive maniac
Thought I'd stop and look for you on my way past and find it nestled in the undergrowth.
Now we need to reunite you both.
 :)

Offline Lucie

I love you so much!!! I almost didn´t believe it gets found again! That is totally amazing!

So many people went out of their way already before this to get the light back to me that it´s very precious for me now :)
I got jokes this light will never stay with me but somehow it remembers to come back with a little help. Hopefully, it won´t need any more help after this!

I got your contact details from people in my club, I will write to you. One girl in our club is from the Mendips and said she would be there soon.

Thanks again!
Lucie

Offline Lucie

And also thanks to John a lot for looking! It´s very kind of you! You both deserve huge credit for finding it!
Lucie

Offline Fulk

• forum hero
I am very attached to it

Pity it wasn't attached to you  :)

Anyway, I'm glad it's been found.

Offline mudman

• obsessive maniac
Does anyone know Lucie? I still have her light and haven't heard from her yet. I have PM'd her but no answer yet.
If anyone knows her, ask her to PM me here so that we can arrange getting her light back.

Offline DaveyDubz

• ICCC, SSCC Wubba Dub Dub
Have messaged her, she should get back to you soon.