Lift from manchester Airport - Hidden Earth

Shary Ghazy

Hi to all,
Would it be possible for anyone to give me a lift on Friday, 27th of September, from Manchester Airport to Hidden Earth` venue please. My plane is scheduled to arrive at 11.30 am from Berlin. Thank you so much in advance. Best, Shary
email: ghazy1993@gmail.com

nickwilliams

Shary,

I'm sorry that I cannot offer you a lift, but you may find it helpful to know that it is very easy to get from Manchester Airport out to the Peak District by bus. The 199 'Skyline' bus runs every 30 minutes from The Station at the airport out to Buxton. It's also very cheap - well under ?10 to Buxton, even less to Whaley Bridge or Chapel-en-le-Frith (even better value given that you now have to pay to pick-up or drop-off passengers at MAN by car).

Using the bus will make it much easier for someone to collect you and greatly increase your chance of a lift.

AnthonyB

It's  easy to get to Wrexham from Manchester  airport by train theres just one  change to make in Chester.  If that helps. Details can be found here.
http://m.nationalrail.co.uk/pj/plan/MIA/Wrexham/270919/1130/dep

alastairgott

Otherwise you?re more than welcome to wait for people to finish work. Depends on how long you think you can sit on your thumbs!

As Anthony says, there are trains to Wrexham!

I?ll be leaving wilmslow about 5.30pm or 6pm, let me know if you want me to detour on route. (It is on offer!)