• POT TRUMPS!

    Descent are delighted to introduce their new cave-themed card game – Pot Trumps – to the caving world.

    £5 from the sale of each pack will be donated to the British Cave Rescue Council.

    Click here for details

  • STARLESS RIVER WILL BE IN MENDIP THIS WEEKEND

    The Travelling Shop will be in Mendip on the 10th, from 9.30am

    Click here for details

An interesting idea!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Titch98
  • Start date Start date
Could install a permanent one and fixed ropes in Titan...
 
I dont know - I bet the boys at Titan might of considered it. GG main shaft. Rowter Hole, Eldon hole, Alum pot. Could be worth lugging across the fields if you were doing a lot of digging at the bottom of such a place.

:bits:
 
10 KG aint that much, i've walked 50 miles with a 25kg bag....though i suspect getting it through to the Daren pitches would be interesting.
 
I wonder how far your Carbide Lamp (if you use one..) is away from the fuel tank as well..............

:shock:
 
Back
Top