• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Found outside Valley Entrance

jess.stirrups

New member
Item of SRT kit found in the lay-bye opposite Valley Entrance on Saturday late afternoon. Let me know what it is and I'll endeavour to get it back to you  :)
 
I shall ask my lot(CPC)
There were a couple from BPC heading into Simpson at lunchtime.
Unless that was you of course?
 
No, I was just taking a friend of a friend on an easy trip to the view out over the master cave and back. There had been a white van parked behind us when we went in which was gone when we got out and said item of kit was where the van had been parked. Amusingly there were also 2 people making a ?music video which involved filming them hiding a body!
 
Cheers.. I've message the folks I was with(After checking my own kit ;D)
I've also sent this link to some of the BPC(they were in the white van).

 
I know who?s it is, was dropped when we finished Simpsons and went on to Yordas. Looked for it but couldn?t find. will let them know! And no comment on the body hiding
 
There were some guys planning to make a horror film around Yordas/Kingsdale for a project.  Could have been them with the body?

One of them posted on here asking how to contact the landowner for permission.
 
Back
Top