• The 2nd winning ticket number is 101

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The second prize to be drawn is the transporter sack kindly donated by the lovely folks at Starless River.

    Click here to claim

  • The 3rd winning ticket number is 195

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The third prize to be drawn is the Warmbac oversuit - thanks, Kermit!!

    Click here to claim

Planning permission granted for further Poll an Ionain development

  • Thread starter Thread starter OtherDunc
  • Start date Start date
This cannot be right because John Gunn stood in front of a large audience at SUICRO a couple of years back and said that they would never dream of doing such a thing.
 
Don't see what the problem is myself.

I wasn't keen on the original opening up of this cave, but I've subsequently visited it as a tourist and they've done a very nice job of it, and I'm reasonably hopeful that any future developments would be in the same descrete manner that the rest of the site has been managed.
 
Back
Top