• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Anvil

SamT

Moderator
Just a long shot - but I've got a mate who wants a proper blacksmiths anvil. Anyone got one lying around in a shed they dont want.
 
Means what it says. There is, in my possession, a total absence of sheds I don't want. Sheds of any other sort (ones I want, or that I feel ambivalent about) may or may not exist.
 
If i did it would be on ebay straight away look at the price that they go for !

£190 still with a hour to go !
 
Back
Top