Notice of DCA AGM on 22nd Feb 2021

DCA

Please take this as notice for the Derbyshire Caving Association AGM ?on Monday 22nd February 2021, 7.30 pm to 9.00 pm?.  The AGM will then be immediately followed by a short online council meeting, ?9.00 pm to 9.30 pm?.

The agenda?s for both meetings can be found at the following link:

https://thedca.org.uk/home/meetings

Individual or club member of DCA are more than welcome to dial into the meeting and take part in the meeting. (You will know if you are a member or not). Observers are welcome, all I ask, is that prior to the meeting, you email secretary@theDCA.org.uk so we know your intention to dial in and we know to expect you.

The officer reports and joining instructions for the AGM will be sent to anybody who let?s me know there intention to join.

Anybody who would like to help in 2021, please consider taking on an officers role at this meeting or just join one of current officers in helping when and where required. Anybody who is interested, please contact me via the email above or by messaging via UK Caving.

Cheers

Wayne Sheldon
DCA Chair

DCA

Bumping this to the top to remind folks that the meeting is this Monday night. PK.