SpanSet Limited is part of the SpanSet International group of companies. The SpanSet Group is a leading manufacturer of Height Safety, Lifting and Load Control products, and provide associated training and inspection services.
SpanSet Limited is the Competence Centre for Height Safety and Services within the SpanSet Group.
The Sales Manager role requires a highly motivated, proactive and commercially aware individual capable of managing and driving our existing sales team. Experience in selling both products and services with an end user bias is essential.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing a team of six external sales staff.
• Developing the sales performance of the team.
• Directly managing a small portfolio of existing key
• Developing new business opportunities and growing the
customer base through the sales team.
• Deliver consistent profitable growth in all products and
services offered by the business.
Ideally you will have:
• Strong leadership and motivational skills.
• A structured and professional approach to sales team
• The ability to interact and communicate effectively.
• A successful track record in business to business sales
and account management.
• IT Skills and the ability to manage activities including
planning and reporting for yourself and the team.
Written applications with full CV and current salary details to Jo Powell, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Position now filled.