SpanSet Ltd, established in the UK for over 50 years is part of the SpanSet International Group of companies, recognised globally for quality and reliability. We design, manufacture and supply Height Safety, Lifting and Load Control products at our custom-built plant. We also train people how to use our products, safely.
SpanSet are at the forefront of providing Work at Height Training courses. Our professional and knowledgeable Instructors have extensive industry experience in a wide range of sectors: From Telecoms to Rope Access, the Armed Forces to Construction.
Our Training Facility based in Middlewich, Cheshire offers exceptional Training Structures and facilities together with state-of-the-art classrooms and smartboard technology.
Due to the continued expansion of our busy Training Department, we have a full time opportunity for an experienced instructor to join our team delivering training at our head office in Middlewich and at clients sites throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate would be adaptable, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
If you have a wide range of experience in Work at Height & Rescue/Training and are looking to work with one of the UK’s leading Training Providers, then this is the opportunity for you.
- To primarily deliver SpanSet Work at Height & Rescue modular
- To deliver Safe Lifting & Load control courses
- Assist on SpanSet Technical Days
- Provide technical advice & guidance to SpanSet customers
- Ancillary tasks to support company needs outside of training (Reviewing course material, Fixed systems & Fall Protection Equipment Inspections, maintenance of training structures)
- Supporting Training/Product sales team
- Experienced in Work at Height and Rescue training
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & other related programmes
- In-date First Aid Certificate
- HABC Level 3 Award in Education & Training (PTLLS)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- NEBOSH (General Certificate)
- Competitive salary with fully expensed company car
- Market leading Training Company and manufacturer
- Contributory pension scheme, life insurance and permanent health insurance
- Additional overtime & bonus scheme
- Wellbeing programs
- Continues professional development