Hidden Earth 2010

andychapm

Err Dan, if  Hidden Earth is on similar dates to last year, we ain't gonna be there.  :(
I think the singing nun better have a very loud speaker system to hear it from Albania. :LOL:

Hi Damian,

Thanks for a sensible answer, one out of three is not bad! Mind you I notice that I posted this in General discussion about expeditions!

Idris Williams

Les W

damian said:
I gather it's 24th & 25th September in Leek.
You can "gather" all you like. That is the preferred date, however the booking is not currently confirmed (still a few issues to sort). When I know, you will know.  (y)

Les W

Hi Pete,
We have tried Wales before but there are several "issues" that exist concerning venues in Monmouthshire. I notice Crichowell is in Powys so it may be an option.
I will look into it as an option.

Les

pete_the_caver

Les W said:
Hi Pete,
We have tried Wales before but there are several "issues" that exist concerning venues in Monmouthshire. I notice Crichowell is in Powys so it may be an option.
I will look into it as an option.

Les

I know of one school in Powys (Gwernyfed HS) that would love to host us but it is too small,  Crick HS would be large enough and the local caves, pubs and eating venues are fab but I don't have contacts in the right places there.