BCA Membership Administrator

nickwilliams

Today, 29 September, marks the end of an era for BCA. After more than a decade in the post, Glenn Jones, our Membership Administrator, has decided to retire and will be leaving us today. In Glenn?s own words ?work no longer figures in our plans?.

I?m sure all BCA members will join me in thanking Glenn for performing an extremely efficient job for BCA this last 11 years. He has succeeded in making the task all-but invisible to BCA Council, and I for one, have frequently been grateful to know when passing an enquiry on to him that it will be efficiently dealt with and is one less thing to worry about. I wish both Glenn and Bev every happiness in their retirement.

Membership Administrator is not a post which BCA can afford to have unfilled and so I am also very pleased to be able to announce that Wendy Williams will be taking over from Glenn, starting on Monday next week. Many BCA members will already know Wendy who has dealt efficiently with bookings for Hidden Earth and Eurospeleo for many years.

Nick Williams
Ac. Hon Sec., BCA

Ian Adams

Thank you Glenn for all the hard work you put in over the years ..... Enjoy caving in France and take it easy  ;)

Welcome on board to Wendy  ;)

Ian

Pitlamp

Hey, Glenn - sincere thanks for your patience and efficiency in dealing with us lot. You've done a very fine job for a very long time.

SamT

Echo all of the above.. Glenn was always super efficient at sorting out the BCA membership stuff.. unlike me.

Thanks Glyn ( ;))  and enjoy your retirement  ;)