Alain Robert - The Human Spider

DickW

Alain Robert - The Human Spider - the man who has soloed over 120 of the world's tallest buildings including the 2717ft Burj Khalifa, is doing a talk for Wilderness Lectures and The Climbing Academy in Bristol on March 13th. Full details on www.wildernesslectures.com

DickW

He may be, I'll rserve judgement until I've heard him. He can certainly climb - providing it's not a lamp post (check his wikipedia entry

cavermark

I'm sure in a documentary on him, he used an electron ladder when it got a bit tricky on one building...when he wasn't getting rescued!

He seems to attract a lot of publicity somehow.

Burt

Check out "Man on Wire" Very inspirational.

I don't think you should simply write him off as a "nob". But he's certainly eccentric and undoubtedly talented.

pauldr

He is a very skilled guy but Climbing buildings is easier than climbing rocks .. was watching a documentry years ago about him and there was footage of him doing a rock climbing solo (a few hundred foot) with his little baby on his back..the first thing i thought was what a Nob and its kinda stook

Oceanrower

Oi Paul. What you doing over here? Get back to t'other site and try and drum up a bit more support!

:spank: